The mustache/beard thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mustache/beard thread!

Moistards! ...Post your mustache/beard tips, insights, pics, stories, etc. here

The Moist Hole is a special place, warm and welcoming.

GUY MONTAG = LINO

I recently shaved my mustache after 27 years. Long dumb story. Kids were playing Wii. Years ago we made Wii characters of ourselves to play. Mine looks freakishly like me. They had it out playing again and I looked at mine and said, "Man, do I really look like that? I should shave that dumb looking mustache off". The kids said we've never seen you without one. So I told them the story about going to pick your mom up after we'd been dating a month or two and I had shaved off whatever mustache I had as a kid. She looked at me and said, "why did you do that?' I took that as she liked it and I never shaved it again. The trophy wife looked over at me from the couch and said, "that's not what I meant".

So a week or two later I'm looking at that caterpillar in the mirror and off it came. I'm told I look younger now, but nobody has said better. Just younger. That's something I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Les Cain View Post
      I recently shaved my mustache after 27 years. Long dumb story. Kids were playing Wii. Years ago we made Wii characters of ourselves to play. Mine looks freakishly like me. They had it out playing again and I looked at mine and said, "Man, do I really look like that? I should shave that dumb looking mustache off". The kids said we've never seen you without one. So I told them the story about going to pick your mom up after we'd been dating a month or two and I had shaved off whatever mustache I had as a kid. She looked at me and said, "why did you do that?' I took that as she liked it and I never shaved it again. The trophy wife looked over at me from the couch and said, "that's not what I meant".

So a week or two later I'm looking at that caterpillar in the mirror and off it came. I'm told I look younger now, but nobody has said better. Just younger. That's something I guess.
      I had a mustache when I was younger, then my liittle one asked that I shave it, so I did. Two years ago I grew it back with a beard. Came back with grays. To my surprise, everyone liked it, dudes on the street nodded in respect, chicks took a second look, boss commented that it made me look wise and regal, kids thought it was cool, and my lady digs it.

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEl7amFZ1bI

Checking in: Bearded, for decades, and lovin' it!

Comment

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

I shave my robust beard off once a year. Then I allow it to grow back to full robustness with no trimming, much to my families' chagrin. However, occasionally someone will still approach and say, "Nice beard!" Those are good days.

Comment

Originally posted by Alternity Orange View Post
              I shave my robust beard off once a year. Then I allow it to grow back to full robustness with no trimming, much to my families' chagrin. However, occasionally someone will still approach and say, "Nice beard!" Those are good days.
              Ah, caveman style, kudos for being able to carry it off! 👍

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

This was interesting...

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

For all my bearded brethren...

Click image for larger version  Name:	download.gif Views:	1 Size:	31.1 KB ID:	2867

https://media.giphy.com/media/gOkawaguYNiSI/200.gif

Last edited by Guy_Montag; 02-14-2020, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Never, I repeat, never cut off your soup-catcher/strainer, not even for Mrs. Reynolds:

Click image for larger version

Name:	beard - Copy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	2874

Comment

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

Originally posted by Alternity Orange View Post
                        So when do you shave it, News Day, first day of Spring, Thanksgiving, Christmas?

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

Originally posted by Neuromanzr View Post
                            And that's how I got the trophy wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Les Cain View Post

And that's how I got the trophy wife!
                              Yeah..so then, grow back your 'stache!

GUY MONTAG = LINO

Comment

Working...
                              X